New Delhi: Everyday finances are handled more digitally, with UPI paying for things became so much more accessible. No more searching for ATMs or waiting days for bank transfer. However, we’re still at the merch of the internet connectivity, there are times when the internet speed is very slow, or the internet does not work at all.
While we think internet is necessary for UPI payments but you can still use it without internet as well.
Make payments from UPI without internet connectivity”
To make a UPI payment without the internet, it is important that your phone number is linked to your account.
- Go to the dialer of the phone to make the payment and type *99# and call.
- Here you will get many options.
- Select option 1 and click on send.
- Now select the option by which you want to send a payment to another person. If you want to send money to another mobile number, then select option 1.
- Keep in mind to use the same mobile number that is linked to the bank account.
- After this, enter the amount here and press the send.
- You can also type some remarks about payments if you want.
- Now enter your UPI PIN to complete this transaction.
- You will also be able to make payments from UPI without the internet.
- Remember that you can also disable UPI using *99#.